Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where has the time gone????

I don't know what has happened to the last 6 months but somehow we missed them. We are now in our last trimester and there are a thousand...a million...no possibly a billion things to do before baby makes his or her appearance. I am in a bit of a panic mode right now...I will settle down shortly...I hope.

Jason is gone at least 3-4 nights a week, he is gone every weekend for the next 6...how on earth are we going to do this????

Update on what we have been working on...
1. The holes in the wall in the nursery are all patched.
2. All of the outside stuff is now inside...we just have to mow the lawn one last time.
3. The washer and dryer are now stacked.
4. The nursery is 80% cleaned out.
5. The front closet and the laundry room closet have been cleaned out.
6. Cleaned out the garage. My van now is parked in the garage.

Some of the things that need to be done in the next three months...with Jason gone a lot, with work, with all of the kids activites, with Christmas etc...
1. Prime the nursery
2. Paint the nursery
3. Buy a new dresser for the nursery
4. Wash girl clothes and boy clothes
5. Paint the powder room
6. Paint the laundry room
7. Build the organizational unit in laudry room
8. Go for a dump run to finish clearing out the garage so Jason can get his car in to
9. Get rid of the stand up freezer and the old beer fridge.
10. Etc., etc., etc.......

I know what you are thinking....what does painting a powder room have to do with the new baby??? Believe me it does... I need to be as organized and clean as possible in order to feel at ease. I do not function well at all in a messy disorganized home....just ask Jason, he stayed up after practice last night until 3:30a.m. finishing the stacking of the washer and dryer because he knows that the disorganization of it half done would put me over the edge. I still can't figure out how he lifted the dryer on top of the washer by himself....

Now that I have vented a little hopefully I will feel more at ease.....here's hoping!!

No comments: