Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nobody puts Baby in a corner...

Last night my mom and I met in Toronto to see the theatre production of Dirty Dancing. It was AMAZING!!!! It is one of my all time favourite movies and it was just as good live. Of course, the best line is "Nobody puts baby in a corner," and I certainly could not rsist spending an insane amount of money on a baby bib with the quote on it. I assure you our baby will not wear this bib while eatting it's for show only....I know....not so practical.

After the show we went for a yummy dinner at a resterant called Urban. It was a great night out with my mommy-o. Thanks for a great birthday present!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you readers imagine asking for a can of paint for your birthday....Amanda, I raised you better than that. It was a great day... just as colourful as the paint! You are the Best... Happy Birthday Baby.