Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!



Tuesday was my birthday. After a full day with the kids getting their hair cuts, buying new winter boots, taking Riley to dance class we had a nice dinner. Jason's parents came over to celebrate with us. I was completely spoiled...a night out with Jason on a night of our choice, an outstanding necklace, magazines, chocolate, beautiful drawings from the kids, new Uggs and a Lululemon gift certificate. Jason and the kids also are spoiling me with the family ring I have been hoping for. The ring is called a fusion ring, each birthstone is on its own separate ring. I will start with the three kids rings and after another special occasion or two finish it off with our birthstones.

After all of this my celebrations are not over. I have a night out this Wednesday with two of my friends....dinner, drinks and a psychic. YIPPEE!!!!

Thank you everyone for a great birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Happy Days to You! Nice seeing your face on this blog.