Sunday, November 15, 2009

Operation Laundry Room Reno

We started the renovation on our laundry room this weekend.

The before photos.



The reno crew. Don't ask why our children are dressed the way they are, we can't explain it, nobody can.


This is all I wanted to do, put a hammer through the wall. I sure could have worked a lot out of my head if Jason would have let me continue.


I will continue to update progress, although I'm sure this will be the never ending reno with everything else we have on our plates. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

kateolijnyk said...

well, do you want me to clarify? Riley is in her bathing suit because you never know when a pipe might burst...and Simon is wearing his pirate gear to help ward off any pirates that may come through the garage.
All seems pretty logical to me :)

kateolijnyk said...

btw - i would have asked to use a sledge hammer....I think it would have been more rewarding. I bet the hammer felt pretty good though. I hope you took a few extra swings...