Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Second Annual Cousins Party

This past weekend my mom and my Aunt Connie held the second annual cousins party. This tradition started last year in order to get all of us together at least once a year. My extended family is all very close, we used to have dinner together every Sunday at my grandparents house...all 14 of us.

This year the party was held at the home my grandparents are in. The party started off with a good old fashioned leaf fight with Riley, Simon and Adele.


Followed by games of chase and hanging out together.
Matthew and Parker



Riley and Adele in a near miss



Simon tries to get Matthew and Parker



Some hide and seek




Craft time




Time for lunch




and cupcakes



Kristen, my grandma and Josh watching the action




Don't forget the snuggles with Uncle Pete and Mabel. Isn't that the cutest little lip ever??


and Aunt Connie and Adele



and Cooper and Jody




Coop tries to get in on the action




An attempt at a photo of the newest generation and their great grandparents.



No comments: