Monday, April 26, 2010

15 Months

Cooper,

It's me Mama, late again. I'm about 2 weeks late on each one of these monthly posts so let's start calling them month and a half posts.

It's been a month of changes for you and I. Me going back to work has been hard on you. When I'm home with you you hang off me, which is at times hard on me. Don't get me wrong, I love the snuggles, the crazy amounts of kisses and when you say "hi baby" to me when I walk in the door. Just sometimes, a girl has to pee with out someone sitting on her lap.

This past month has made a huge difference in the amount of words you can say. You are even able to put 2 words together now. My all time favourite is when you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing and I say "NO" and you respond "Oh, Yeah."



I guess I can kinda say you are finally sleeping through the night. Sorta. Kinda. Most nights now you are in bed by 7:30 and sleep until around 5:00 when you wake for a feed and go back down until about 6:30. You have broken the Hubbard family sorta, kinda, sleep through the night record. It took Riley 18 months and well Simon....he's still working on that sleep through the night thing. Maybe you can have a little chat with him?



You are Mr. Independent, never wanting anyones help. You are also Mr. Into Everything and Mr. Determination. I guess when I sit back and think of those qualities they are great qualities for you to have as you grow into a young man. I hope you always keep your sense of independance, determination and the need to be into everything....as long as it's a productive and not destructive everything.



We love you Coopy with all our hearts. Our life is now complete...we think....errr, I think....hmmmm.....is it possible to feel completely content yet still feel like someone is missing?

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, that last thought is a dangerous one!! : )