Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dress Rehersal

Last weekend was Riley's first dress rehearsal for her upcoming recital on May 8th. The production is Peter Pan and Riley's class is the mermaids from Neverland.

I needed to get her make up. MAKE UP. Let me say that again, MAKE UP. This isn't new to me I danced my entire life, but it was weird taking my 5 year old out to buy her make up. Riley didn't share my same feelings. She was over the moon excited about it. Here she is....in make up...





She was posing for the camera and Coop needed to get into the action too.



This dress rehearsal was held at her dance studio. Our little mermaid.



The mermaids dancing their hearts out.






I have always hoped that she would share my love for dance and especially my love for ballet. I am so thrilled that she loves it. It was so fabulous sitting and watching her dance. It brought back so many memories..... and I may or may not have cried...a little. Just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's as beautiful as "momma". Let her rip Riley! Nice posing Coop.