Thursday, April 8, 2010

Q.O.T.D.

We were all sitting down to have lunch at the cottage. Simon used a bathroom word at the table (I have discovered the solution to stop this behaviour in Simon....that story will come another time). Jason moved his food to the the living room coffee table explaining that he was not welcome at the table if he spoke like that. Simon began to cry and started to go through his normal upset routine...

Simon: My heart is broken.

Simon: My heart is bleeding.

Simon: I'm gonna cry forever.

Simon: My heart is broken forever.

None of these got the response he was looking for so he upped the ante.

Simon: Daddy, you made me feel like Jesus when he was on the cross.

We tried to contain our laughter, we were not successful. I like to call Jason Judas now, Jude for short.

1 comment:

kateolijnyk said...

Oh Simon! That is toofunny.
I'm curious to know the rest of the story. We resort to "the monkey table" in the livingroom...because monkeys can say whatever they like at the table.