Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cousins

My extended family has always been close. Growing up all my aunts, uncles and cousins gathered at my grandparents house for dinner every Sunday evening. As my grandma became sick we changed this tradition to getting together every Sunday morning for breakfast, she felt stronger in the mornings, more able to gather with us.

All the cousins are now older, moved to different cities, some have children of their own. Our Sunday gatherings are a thing of the past.

My mom and Aunt Connie plan a cousins party every year. A chance for us all to get together, hang out, have lunch, and let the new generation of cousins play together.

Riley, Simon and Coop ready and waiting.



Craft time. Painting piggy banks with Parker.





Jason and Mabel.


Getting a little exercise.


Pushing Matt around on the wheelie chair.



Obviously enjoying the cupcakes.



Can't wait to see everyone again....hopefully before next years party.

No comments: