Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simon The Statue....I Mean Goalie

Last week was Simon's turn to be goalie for his hockey team. He was so excited to have his turn in net.


On the way to the arena Jason and I asked him if he knew what to do. He responded "I need to make sure everyone gets a turn to score." We knew we were in for an interesting game.


He suited up in all the pads, I was shocked he could stand in them let alone skate, they were so big.


He participated in the drills and then it was game time...


He took his position between the pipes....


and never moved a muscle...he stood pretty much in the same position the entire game.


He made a few big saves....the ones that were shot directly at him.


And he loved every minute of it. Especially after he won Player Of The Game.


Way to go Simon. We are so proud of you. And thank you for letting me sneak a kiss in, I have now kissed my first goalie.

No comments: