Monday, November 7, 2011

Cooper's First Class Trip - Avalon Apple Orchard

Cooper's Montessori School took a class trip to a local apple orchard. The original plan was for me to take a personal day off work and go with him. I was uncomfortable with him going alone with his crying and being so young. As it usually happens, our life is full of twists and turns. You know the kind when someone cuts away the insulation and a mouse nest falls out. That kind. As our luck would have it, my school scheduled class photos on the exact same day as the trip. I had to be at school. A class photo without the teacher...not so good. So, to make a short story even longer, Nee Nee the great stepped in. She worked on a weekend in order to have the week day off to go with Coop on his trip. She even snapped a few photos for me.
Thanks Nee Nee.

No comments: