Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo dump

 I've never really thought of myself as a person with an addictive personality but I have come to realize that I totally do. I can admit it.  That's the first step, right?  

My name is Amanda and I am addicted to Instagram and Pintrest....and a few other things I won't mention. 

I have also realized that I am best at feeding these addictions when there are huge things happening that I should be paying closer attention to, like my report cards, this huge pile of laundry and this massive basket of socks to matched and a few other major life changes that aren't ready to be shared yet.

 

Without further ado another photo dump......

 

Our Super Bowl Party.  I will take any excuse to have a little party.  The planning has already begun for our family Oscars party. Bring on the red carpet. 

 

 

 

 



 Trampoline jumping in February

 



 Our poor baby slipped on the ice at school and cut his face up. He did inform me that he didn't cry because "I'm tough like a hockey player on ice." 



 Coop prints his name all by himself


 Is there anything cuter than footed P.J.'s?



 Tuesday ski day

 


 I drove my first 

1000 km in my new ride

 

 

 We saw a full moon, so we got in the car and chased it to the lake.  Then we got out of the car and danced. 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Jhira De Leon said...

i am addicted to instagram too!!! can you please put your username!