Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo Dump


Daddy and his girl


Our poor girl has not moved or spoken in days. It breaks my mama heart. 

 

I had to attend a dance hair and makeup workshop without her:(


 

He loves to colour...and be shirtless


Just what we needed, soft hockey sticks that are safe for the hardwood. Thanks Nee Nee


 


Words with friends...so fun. 

 

 I didn't know you could love a machine this much

 

Finally!  Some good snow to play in. 

 

Valentines

 

Home made butter cream icing. Yum 

 

Another Pintrest attempt

 


Snow slide

 

Snuggles

 

Old Man Winter

 

17 years ago we went on our first date 

 

I'm in my car by myself. A night out with my gal. 

 

Al Bundy

 

She ALWAYS knows the right things to do

 

The Hubards are going down

 

Our early Valentines dinner



 "Mommy, let's do kissy faces"

 

 Do you like my P.J's?  My grandmother bought them for my mother years ago.  My mom hated them and never wore them. She gave them to me. I love them. Alternate title: our first date was 17 years ago. 

 

No comments: