Friday, April 20, 2012

Phone Dump


At the "aquarium" with the boys.



What do you do a rainy day? We terrorize Chapters.



Late night Froster. Another reason to live in the city.



How does he sleep like this?



I am in love with yellow. It makes me happy!



We went to G.T. Botique. I could feel my grandma smiling down on me.



Batter Up



Finding the sunshine.



It's 10:30 at night. She came to tell me she can't sleep. I told her she was beautiful and I needed to take a picture. She struck a pose.



Rainbow day for Riley at school.



Our school Dance-a-thon.



Some days we have a mini dinner at the Rec Centre.



This boy loves stickers.



My baby has been very emotional lately.



We put a shed up in 100km/hr winds. It was super fun. You should try it.



Pole.



Pink eye leads to a serious Mount Washmore.



This girl is a serious tree hugger. Always preaching to turn off the water, turn off the lights, plant a garden and recycle. I love her heart.



Passed out.

 

No comments: