Friday, February 26, 2010

Eye Doctor

I took Riley and Simon to their first eye doctor appointment this week. One thing I always do before we go into a place like a doctors office is to review my expectations with the kids. I always allow the kids to tell me what they think I expect and I add in if needed. Here are some of the rules they came up with:
1. No running
2. No screaming
3. No yelling
4. Be polite
5. Be peaceful
6. Don't drool of the doctors tools
7. Don't step on the doctor
8. Don't try to trick the doctor.
9. Never ever kick the nurse

I stopped them with rule number 9...I think they had the idea.

Here they are reading the right letters and NOT tricking the doctor.



It was a successful trip so we went to Chapters to for a little treat. Simon is in heaven in Chapters, he gets to look at all the "bad guy" books. He sits so intently looking at all his Spiderman, Batman and "Engine" (Ninja) Turtle books.

1 comment:

kateolijnyk said...

Love the rules. Too funny