Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our B.C. Adventure - Day Three

On day three Ryan had to spend another couple of hours at work in the morning. With it being high season and the Olympics coming things are busy for him right now.

Cooper and I headed to Whistler Village first thing in the morning. Our first stop was Starbucks.


We then spent most of the morning wondering in and out of the shops. Picking up a few things for Riley, Simon and Jason and taking in the Olympic mania.





Coop enjoyed his first ice cream. Cows ice cream!



The rain was starting to get to us so we went to an indoor playground in the village called The Core .




Ryan joined us by noon and we headed back to his house to let Coop have a nap. After nap Ryan cooked us a yummy steak dinner. Ryan, Cooper and I spent the evening hanging out together. It was a perfect evening of time with my brother, catching up with each other and laughing over all of the things we did in high school. Looking back now, I can't believe we did some of those things....YIKES! For my high school friends all I have to say is prom nights and Halloween night in Fonthill....like I said....YIKES!


1 comment:

P'nC said...

So fun - and yes, how did we ever get away with all of that stuff in high school?