Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our B.C. Adventure - Day Five - Bye Bye B.C.

Sadly, Coop and I have come to the end of our time in B.C. We flew out at 4:30 but I wanted to leave a lot of time to get to the airport, stop at view points and figure out how on earth I was to carry all our things including a car seat by myself.


First stop was in Squamish at Brakendale Eagle Park. A quote from their website "This community also boasts the largest gathering of bald eagles in North America. " Well, there wasn't one eagle there. NOT ONE!



We stopped at a few other view points along the way.






We arrived at the airport with time to return our rental car, take out the car seat and get through security with some time to spare. Our flight home was great, Cooper had a good sleep and we sat beside the most delightful girl from Australia.


We had a great trip, it was so nice to spend the time with my family. It is so important to us that my brother is a part of our children's life. He loves them so much and we love being with him.

No comments: